- Settlement: $68M Settlement in LifeLock Consumer Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Approved
- Potential Lawsuit: California Medical Malpractice Lawsuit News & Legal Information
- Potential Lawsuit: Universal Life Insurance Lawsuit News & Legal Information
- Potential Lawsuit: Privacy Violation Lawsuit News and Legal Information
- Potential Lawsuit: Taxotere Canadian Hair Loss Lawsuit News & Legal Information
(Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome)
Who better to tell you about our firm than our former clients? Below are just a few of our clients who want to let you know just how good we are.
Still not convinced? See the bottom few testimonials given by referring attorneys who send us their most valued cases. Not only do our clients believe we're the best, so do our peers!
Just a small note to say Thank You! Walter and I truly appreciate everything you did to help us.
You always made me feel like I mattered, and that means a lot, because believe me, I know I was a "pain in the ass", but you were always there with a return call.
Jacoby & Meyers Law Firm is lucky to have you as a part of their team. I'm going to miss talking to you on a regular basis.
This letter is to inform you of the two most outstanding employees that you have working for your firm.
As you know, April 29, 2000 changed my life drastically, and my wife picked your firm, which was the best thing she ever did. Your firm chose Ken Cohen to represent me and Ida Riewe to be his legal assistant, which ended up being the right choice for me.
Before the accident, my opinion about lawyers weren't very high. But after meeting Ken and getting to know him over the many months, proved that I was wrong. Not all lawyers are alike, some really do care about you. Ken to me is not just my lawyer, but he is a very close friend who cares about me and my family.
Ida is another story. The first time I talked to her, I was in the hospital, she calmed me down and comforted me during a very bad time. She made my health problems #1 on her list. She always kept me informed about my case, even checking on me after some serious operations from her own home, now that's caring!
If I didn't have Ken or Ida to start with, my tragedy and opinion of Jacoby & Meyers wouldn't be as high as it is now. Thanks to these two exceptional employee's, I would recommend Jacoby & Meyers to everyone.
Attn: Andrew Finkelstein
My name is Emmanual Baiz. I'm writing this letter on behalf of Mrs. Reina Baez. We just wanted to say that we appreciate the services that Jacoby & Meyers has provided to us.
Mr. Michael Feldman has provided an excellent outcome to our case. He did a marvelous job in court and we are very pleased with the way he took care of Mrs. Baez lawsuit.
I thank you again for your outstanding services. I will highly recommend your organization to anyone who needs your assistance.
Thank you for being there for me in a time that I needed someones understanding and kindness. May God continue to keep you and your family in good health always and may you continue to bless others as you did me.
In particular I want to thank David Akerib and his assistant Zoraida for all their time, effort, patience and professionalism in resolving my case.
If there is a need in the future for representation, I will not hesitate to contact Jacoby and Meyers.
Even a handful of sunshine wouldn't be enough to thank you.
I just wanted to say thank you and tell you again it is great to know someone as nice as you've been. Thank you so much.
I was a client at Jacoby & Meyers and my lawyer David Akerib treated me with a lot of respect and was very pleasant to deal with. He was always calling to let me know the situation of my case. His Legal Assistant, Zoraida was a very nice person and was always there giving me details. I have no complaints about either of them. I thank them for all the support they gave me and would recommend these people to anyone.
I would like to send my personal thanks to everyone at Jacoby & Meyers for everything you have done for me. I also want to thank some of your workers for being so helpful and keeping me in touch with every information that was done and things that needed to keep my case going. They are David Silverstein and Joel Reback as the attorneys on my case. I also want to send my gratitude to Andrew G. Finkelstein, Esq.
Thank you all for everything, I am glad that I called Jacoby & Meyers and if I ever need your service again, I will definitely call JACOBY & MEYERS.
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your professionalism and dedication. I really appreciate all you have done for me. Your patience and perseverance are unmatched.
Dear Mr. Davis:
For Christmas this year I received an Afghan that a friend had taken time to make me. I especially loved this gift because of the time and thought that went into it. It protects me from the cold; it warms me just to think of it. How do you say thank you for a gift such as this?
It is like the work you did on my case. Going out of your way to make sure I was covered. The time and the thought that went into it, then finally the settlement. You didn't stop there, after the settlement you continued on to make sure my insurance company came through with the disability as well. Your time and energy with no compensation for the disability check showed me there are still some wonderful people in the world.
Mr. Davis you were never too busy to be hands on in my case. You never once did not return one of my calls. You won the case and kept on going to insure my disability. You understood to me this was more than a case, it was a matter of principal. As you know the driver of the other car left the scene of the accident. HIs insurance company fought tooth and nail against settlement. When I was ready to throw in the towel you persisted in an effort for justice. The day you prevailed I felt as though you were as excited as I was. Once again I say, how do you say thank you for such effort and thoughtfulness.
The representation from yourself and your firm was mor than I expected mor than I could ask for, and is appreciated from the bottom of my heart.
Very truly yours,
Dear Mr. Baron:
I hoped you had a wonderful holiday. I wanted to extend a warm felt "Thank you" for all of your hard work on my case. If it was not for people like you and your expertise, I would have never won my case. Thank you.
Happy New Year
Peter & Lorranine's Testimonial
Thank you. I know that you did your best for us. We appreciate everything that you did and the time you took in helping us. You made the process a lot easier with your personality. Again, thank you.
I hope you and your family have a great and safe summer.
Once again Thank you.
- About Us
- Evaluación Gratis
- Antecedentes Penales
- Asilo Político
- Deportación y Defensa Contra la Deportación
- Exenciones y Apelaciones de Inmigración
- H-1 Visas de Empleo
- Inmigración de un(a) Prometido(a)
- Procedimientos de Remoción
- Servicios de Inmigración/Naturalización
- Visas E-1 y E-2
- Visas L-1
- Visas de Estudiante
- Contact Us
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Bankruptcy & Foreclosure
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
- Defective Autos
- Defective U-Haul Trailers
- Defective Tires
- Defective Steering Systems
- Yamaha Rhino ATV Rollover Lawsuits
- Defective Heavy Truck Cab Guard
- Defective Heavy Truck Under-Ride
- Defective Fuel Systems
- Defective Engine Lights
- Defective Seat Belts
- Defective Car Seats
- Defective Bucket Trucks
- Defective Brake Systems
- Defective ATVs
- Defective Airbags
- Defective SUV Roofs
- Product Liability
- Questions about Defective Products
- Lawyers Helping Welders with Parkinson’s Disease
- Defective Weed Whackers and Trimmers
- Defective Water Heaters
- Defective Strollers
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Defective Skidders
- Defective Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Defective Propane Heaters/Grills
- Defective Ovens/Ranges/Stoves
- Defective Nail Guns
- Paint Containing Lead
- Defective Lawnmowers
- Defective Ladders
- Defective Kerosene Heaters
- Defective High Chairs
- Defective Generators
- Defective Go Karts
- Defective Excavator Couplers
- Defective Exercise Equipment
- Defective Electric Blankets
- Defective Door Latches
- Defective Toys
- Defective Clothing
- Defective Chainsaws
- Defective Boilers
- Defective Booster Seats
- Defective Blinds/Cords
- Defective Band Saws
- Denture Cream Lawsuits
- Defective Construction/Toxic Mold
- Defective Construction Equipment
- Defective Autos
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Questions about Medical Malpractice
- Med Mal Review Service/Negligence in your medical care?
- Birth Injuries/Cerebral Palsy
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Social Security/Disability
- Questions about Social Security Disability Insurance
- Who Qualifies for Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits?
- Types of Social Security Benefits
- SSDI and SSI Filing Deadlines
- Process of Securing Benefits
- No Cost/Low Cost Medical Assistance
- How We Can Help
- Choosing a Social Security Disability Professional
- Types of Disabilities
- Spinal Arachnoiditis
- Spinal Injuries
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Function Issues
- Loss of Speech
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Transplant
- Hip Replacement
- Heart Problems
- Herniated Disc
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Back Injuries
- Articles about SSDI and SSI
- Disability SSDI and SSI Explained
- Social Security Benefits
- SSDI and SSI Glossary of Terms
- Disability Cases that Win
- New Social Security Disability Process
- Social Security Must Pay the Cost of Incomplete Medical Records
- Identity Theft Can Affect Your Social Security Benefits
- Social Security Overpayments: Favorable Court Decision
- Vocational Expert: Understanding the Plight of the Disabled
- SSDI and SSI Filing News Updates
- Social Security Administration Makes Changes to the System. But is it Really Getting any Easier to Receive Disability Benefits?
- Expand Social Security’s Role in Retirement
- $125,000 Welfare Scam Ends in Jail
- A New Front in Battle over Social Security
- Drug Plan Adds to Social Security Woes
- Consider Having Taxes Withheld from your Social Security Benefits
- Medical Conditions Subject to Review
- Social Security Q&A
- Trial Work Period Helps Disabled Return to Job
- Social Security Benefits May be Subject to Income Tax
- The Best Age to Start Social Security
- Getting a Social Security Card
- National Social Security Council Rejects Latest Social Security Proposal as Horrendous Ploy
- The U.S. Social Security Death Index
- Criminal Defense
- Violent Crimes
- Sexual Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Property Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Specific Legal Matters
- Other Practice Areas
- Consumer Fraud
- Family Law/Mediation
- Child Abuse
- BP Oil Spill
- Commercial and Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Legal Malpractice
- Probate Law
- Qui Tam Whistleblowers
- Bad Faith Insurance
Learn more about dangerous drugs.
Learn more about Xarelto injuries.
Do you have in IVC Filter Implant?
Have you been diagnosed with any of these injuries?
Learn more about TVM Implants.
Have you been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or other Asbestos related disease?
Did you take Actos and have been diagnosed with Bladder Cancer?
Learn more about legal forms.