- Potential Lawsuit: Boston Scientific Mesh Lawsuit News, Information and Legal Help
- Settlement: Discrimination - Verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of US$725,000
- Settlement: Discrimination - Verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of US$680,000
- Settlement: Discrimination - Verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of US$550,000
- Settlement: Personal Injury - Verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of US$806,289
Recent Case Results
$37,392,000 - Pedestrian Knockdown
Queens woman is awarded $37 million. Click link to read full story as published in New York Law Journal.
$5,200,000 - Automobile Accident
Brooklyn woman is awarded $5.2 million
$1,800,000 - Wrongful Death
Orange County family receives $1.8 million in wrongful death case.
$1,451,565 - Pedestrian Knockdown
Pedestrian knockdown victim awarded $1,451,565
$1,093,500 - No Fault
Woman awarded 1,093,500 in a bus accident
$600,000 - Pedestrian Knockdown
10-year-old Bronx boy's family settles for $600,000 in a pedestrian knockdown case.
$850,000 - Pedestrian Knockdown
11-year-old boy awarded $850,000 after a hit and run.
$500,000 - Automobile Accident
41-year-old Bergen County man settles for $500,000 after his car is struck by a UPS truck.
$450,000 - Medical Malpractice
Bronx woman raped while she was receiving treatment at a psych hospital settles for $450,000.
$400,000 - Automobile Accident
Essex County man gets struck by automobile while riding his bicycle and settles for $400,000.
$250,000 - Automobile Accident
Woman is rear-ended on her way home from work, case settles for $250,000.
$300,000 - Pedestrian Knockdown
71-year-old Bronx woman struck while crossing the street.
$110,000 - Automobile Accident
Brooklyn woman injured in a taxicab accident.
$450,000 - Assault
Assault victim gets $450,000 due to inadequate building security.
$750,000 - Slip or Fall Down
Man receives $750,000 after he slips and falls on steps in a correctional facility.
$490,000 - Slip or Fall Down
45-year-old Florida man falls on ice while unloading boxes.
$32,500 - Slip or Fall Down
Newark woman accepts settlement of $32,500 after tripping over a bag of garbage left on her apartment steps.
$400,000 - Assault
A 44-year old man was assaulted by a security guard in the lobby of his apartment building.
$750,000 - Slip or Fall Down
Jury awards a fall down victim $750,000.
$800,000 - Medical Malpractice
Abortion case settles during jury deliberation.
$1,200,000 - Negligence
An infant suffers from a circumcision mishap.
$700,000 - Negligence
6-year-old boy awarded $700,000.
$500,000 - Lead Poisoning
Lead levels exceed 35 in Bronx County apartment building.
$265,000 - Dog Bite
A 10-month-old Rottweiler attacks 13-year-old boy.
$1,110,000 - Slip or Fall Down
Worker receives $1,110,000 after falling and breaking hip.
- About Us
- Evaluación Gratis
- Antecedentes Penales
- Asilo Político
- Deportación y Defensa Contra la Deportación
- Exenciones y Apelaciones de Inmigración
- H-1 Visas de Empleo
- Inmigración de un(a) Prometido(a)
- Procedimientos de Remoción
- Servicios de Inmigración/Naturalización
- Visas E-1 y E-2
- Visas L-1
- Visas de Estudiante
- Contact Us
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Bankruptcy & Foreclosure
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
- Defective Autos
- Defective U-Haul Trailers
- Defective Tires
- Defective Steering Systems
- Yamaha Rhino ATV Rollover Lawsuits
- Defective Heavy Truck Cab Guard
- Defective Heavy Truck Under-Ride
- Defective Fuel Systems
- Defective Engine Lights
- Defective Seat Belts
- Defective Car Seats
- Defective Bucket Trucks
- Defective Brake Systems
- Defective ATVs
- Defective Airbags
- Defective SUV Roofs
- Product Liability
- Questions about Defective Products
- Lawyers Helping Welders with Parkinson’s Disease
- Defective Weed Whackers and Trimmers
- Defective Water Heaters
- Defective Strollers
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Defective Skidders
- Defective Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Defective Propane Heaters/Grills
- Defective Ovens/Ranges/Stoves
- Defective Nail Guns
- Paint Containing Lead
- Defective Lawnmowers
- Defective Ladders
- Defective Kerosene Heaters
- Defective High Chairs
- Defective Generators
- Defective Go Karts
- Defective Excavator Couplers
- Defective Exercise Equipment
- Defective Electric Blankets
- Defective Door Latches
- Defective Toys
- Defective Clothing
- Defective Chainsaws
- Defective Boilers
- Defective Booster Seats
- Defective Blinds/Cords
- Defective Band Saws
- Denture Cream Lawsuits
- Defective Construction/Toxic Mold
- Defective Construction Equipment
- Defective Autos
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Questions about Medical Malpractice
- Med Mal Review Service/Negligence in your medical care?
- Birth Injuries/Cerebral Palsy
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Social Security/Disability
- Questions about Social Security Disability Insurance
- Who Qualifies for Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits?
- Types of Social Security Benefits
- SSDI and SSI Filing Deadlines
- Process of Securing Benefits
- No Cost/Low Cost Medical Assistance
- How We Can Help
- Choosing a Social Security Disability Professional
- Types of Disabilities
- Spinal Arachnoiditis
- Spinal Injuries
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Function Issues
- Loss of Speech
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Transplant
- Hip Replacement
- Heart Problems
- Herniated Disc
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Back Injuries
- Articles about SSDI and SSI
- Disability SSDI and SSI Explained
- Social Security Benefits
- SSDI and SSI Glossary of Terms
- Disability Cases that Win
- New Social Security Disability Process
- Social Security Must Pay the Cost of Incomplete Medical Records
- Identity Theft Can Affect Your Social Security Benefits
- Social Security Overpayments: Favorable Court Decision
- Vocational Expert: Understanding the Plight of the Disabled
- SSDI and SSI Filing News Updates
- Social Security Administration Makes Changes to the System. But is it Really Getting any Easier to Receive Disability Benefits?
- Expand Social Security’s Role in Retirement
- $125,000 Welfare Scam Ends in Jail
- A New Front in Battle over Social Security
- Drug Plan Adds to Social Security Woes
- Consider Having Taxes Withheld from your Social Security Benefits
- Medical Conditions Subject to Review
- Social Security Q&A
- Trial Work Period Helps Disabled Return to Job
- Social Security Benefits May be Subject to Income Tax
- The Best Age to Start Social Security
- Getting a Social Security Card
- National Social Security Council Rejects Latest Social Security Proposal as Horrendous Ploy
- The U.S. Social Security Death Index
- Criminal Defense
- Violent Crimes
- Sexual Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Property Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Specific Legal Matters
- Other Practice Areas
- Consumer Fraud
- Family Law/Mediation
- Child Abuse
- BP Oil Spill
- Commercial and Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Legal Malpractice
- Probate Law
- Qui Tam Whistleblowers
- Bad Faith Insurance
Click here to learn more about personal injury.
Click here to learn more about dangerous drugs.
Click here to learn more about legal forms.
Pradaxa is a blood-thinning medication...
Transvaginal surgical mesh is used to treat pelvic organ prolapse...
Acne is one of the most common skin diseases in the United States...
Birth control pills Yaz and Yasmin have been linked to many serious...
Are you being underpaid? Many employers will do everything they can to....