- Potential Lawsuit: LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc 401(k) / ERISA Lawsuit
- Potential Lawsuit: Boston Scientific Mesh Lawsuit News, Information and Legal Help
- Settlement: Discrimination - Verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of US$725,000
- Settlement: Discrimination - Verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of US$680,000
- Settlement: Discrimination - Verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of US$550,000
Southern California Office
Founder, Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices
President, Jacoby & Meyers Legal Network, Inc.
Len Jacoby, with partner Stephen Meyers, founded Jacoby & Meyers in 1972 with the intention of making the legal system more accessible to the average person. He previously had been in general practice and a corporate counsel in Los Angeles. He has lectured extensively on the delivery of legal services, and, in his role as the firm’s chief advertising creative director and writer, Jacoby has won numerous awards for advertising excellence, including the prestigious CLIO.
The revolutionary Jacoby & Meyers concept was based on handling a large volume of cases out of neighborhood offices in many different states and jurisdictions. To accomplish this, there had to be a different way to process cases and operate the business. Jacoby created the systems and procedures necessary to do this, leading the way to the implementation of the systems approach to the practice of law, which has been adopted by most law firms in the country.
In the mid-1970’s, Jacoby founded and was president of Practical Law Courses, Inc. PLC was a continuing education provider dedicated to teaching young lawyers the practical aspects of practicing law and introducing them, and other lawyers who wanted to expand their areas of expertise, to the Jacoby & Meyers systems.
In 1977, after winning the right to inform the public about its services, Jacoby & Meyers began a rapid period of growth. As senior partner and COO, Len was responsible for the expansion, for new market and systems development, office operations, quality control, training, and the creation and production of the firm’s advertising.
By 1994, the firm had become primarily focused on Personal Injury and other cases involving victims’ rights, and the neighborhood branch offices were spun off to the attorneys who were managing them. In order to continue to provide people with a resource for finding the right lawyer near them for their kind of case, Len created Jacoby & Meyers Legal Network, Inc. in Southern California. The Network is comprised of independent lawyers specializing in personal injury, workers’ compensation, family law, criminal defense, probate, estate planning, and other personal legal matters.
Len also founded Jacoby & Meyers Law Offices of Southern California, primarily to network with high quality law firms specializing in mass tort, class action and niche cases, such as drug and other product recalls, bad faith insurance, elder abuse, wage & hour, medical mistakes, aircraft accidents, and consumer fraud.
Len has been involved in the following non-profit organizations, among others:
- First Chairman and CEO of Taxpayers Against Fraud, an organization that supports the Federal False Claims Act and litigation against individuals and entities that cheat the government, such as doctors and hospitals who file false Medicare claims, and defense contractors who pad expense accounts or substitute lesser quality materials on government contracts.
- Founding Board member and member of the Executive and Production Committees of Education 1st!, a group of individuals involved in the entertainment industry and the media who use the media to increase public awareness of the problems in public education in America.
- Member of the Advisory Council of Bet Tzedek, which provides free legal services to the poor and elderly in Los Angeles.
- Board member, CFO and Secretary of The Consumer Protection Fund, and Board member of The Consumer Support and Education Fund, two social welfare organizations that make grants to organizations involved in activities of benefit to consumers.
Len is married to Nancy Platt Jacoby, executive producer of television news and reality programming, and CEO of NPJ Greeting Cards. Len and Nancy have a son and three daughters. Tom is president of an investigative services company. Sharre is senior producer of the largest theatrical marketing and creative services company in Los Angeles. Laurie is a story editor for prime time network television and Lindsey is a broadcast journalist and anchorwoman.
Contact Len Jacoby Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles today for a free initial consultation.
- About Us
- Evaluación Gratis
- Antecedentes Penales
- Asilo Político
- Deportación y Defensa Contra la Deportación
- Exenciones y Apelaciones de Inmigración
- H-1 Visas de Empleo
- Inmigración de un(a) Prometido(a)
- Procedimientos de Remoción
- Servicios de Inmigración/Naturalización
- Visas E-1 y E-2
- Visas L-1
- Visas de Estudiante
- Contact Us
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Bankruptcy & Foreclosure
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
- Defective Autos
- Defective U-Haul Trailers
- Defective Tires
- Defective Steering Systems
- Yamaha Rhino ATV Rollover Lawsuits
- Defective Heavy Truck Cab Guard
- Defective Heavy Truck Under-Ride
- Defective Fuel Systems
- Defective Engine Lights
- Defective Seat Belts
- Defective Car Seats
- Defective Bucket Trucks
- Defective Brake Systems
- Defective ATVs
- Defective Airbags
- Defective SUV Roofs
- Product Liability
- Questions about Defective Products
- Lawyers Helping Welders with Parkinson’s Disease
- Defective Weed Whackers and Trimmers
- Defective Water Heaters
- Defective Strollers
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Defective Skidders
- Defective Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Defective Propane Heaters/Grills
- Defective Ovens/Ranges/Stoves
- Defective Nail Guns
- Paint Containing Lead
- Defective Lawnmowers
- Defective Ladders
- Defective Kerosene Heaters
- Defective High Chairs
- Defective Generators
- Defective Go Karts
- Defective Excavator Couplers
- Defective Exercise Equipment
- Defective Electric Blankets
- Defective Door Latches
- Defective Toys
- Defective Clothing
- Defective Chainsaws
- Defective Boilers
- Defective Booster Seats
- Defective Blinds/Cords
- Defective Band Saws
- Denture Cream Lawsuits
- Defective Construction/Toxic Mold
- Defective Construction Equipment
- Defective Autos
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Questions about Medical Malpractice
- Med Mal Review Service/Negligence in your medical care?
- Birth Injuries/Cerebral Palsy
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Social Security/Disability
- Questions about Social Security Disability Insurance
- Who Qualifies for Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits?
- Types of Social Security Benefits
- SSDI and SSI Filing Deadlines
- Process of Securing Benefits
- No Cost/Low Cost Medical Assistance
- How We Can Help
- Choosing a Social Security Disability Professional
- Types of Disabilities
- Spinal Arachnoiditis
- Spinal Injuries
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Function Issues
- Loss of Speech
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Transplant
- Hip Replacement
- Heart Problems
- Herniated Disc
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Tumors
- Back Injuries
- Articles about SSDI and SSI
- Disability SSDI and SSI Explained
- Social Security Benefits
- SSDI and SSI Glossary of Terms
- Disability Cases that Win
- New Social Security Disability Process
- Social Security Must Pay the Cost of Incomplete Medical Records
- Identity Theft Can Affect Your Social Security Benefits
- Social Security Overpayments: Favorable Court Decision
- Vocational Expert: Understanding the Plight of the Disabled
- SSDI and SSI Filing News Updates
- Social Security Administration Makes Changes to the System. But is it Really Getting any Easier to Receive Disability Benefits?
- Expand Social Security’s Role in Retirement
- $125,000 Welfare Scam Ends in Jail
- A New Front in Battle over Social Security
- Drug Plan Adds to Social Security Woes
- Consider Having Taxes Withheld from your Social Security Benefits
- Medical Conditions Subject to Review
- Social Security Q&A
- Trial Work Period Helps Disabled Return to Job
- Social Security Benefits May be Subject to Income Tax
- The Best Age to Start Social Security
- Getting a Social Security Card
- National Social Security Council Rejects Latest Social Security Proposal as Horrendous Ploy
- The U.S. Social Security Death Index
- Criminal Defense
- Violent Crimes
- Sexual Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Property Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Specific Legal Matters
- Other Practice Areas
- Consumer Fraud
- Family Law/Mediation
- Child Abuse
- BP Oil Spill
- Commercial and Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Legal Malpractice
- Probate Law
- Qui Tam Whistleblowers
- Bad Faith Insurance
Click here to learn more about personal injury.
Click here to learn more about dangerous drugs.
Click here to learn more about legal forms.
Pradaxa is a blood-thinning medication...
Transvaginal surgical mesh is used to treat pelvic organ prolapse...
Acne is one of the most common skin diseases in the United States...
Birth control pills Yaz and Yasmin have been linked to many serious...
Are you being underpaid? Many employers will do everything they can to....